1. Download this file: http://www.mediafire.com/?2mua17e2n1pu9yk
2. Navigate to /var/mobile/applications/Dragonvale/Library/caches
3. Replace the gamerules.json file with the one you just got.
1. Navigate to /var/mobile/applications/Dragonvale/Library/caches (you may want to do this on the computer)
2. Open the gamerules.json file
3. Find every line that says "legacy": "1", with nothing. There is 22 lines of this.
You need to remove Dragonvale from multitasking bar before installing or hacking. This will only work for about maximum of a week. When game updates the file you HAVE to use manual method. If you look at the file you should notice that the lines your removing all are linked to items or dragons that expired so it's fairly easy to do this in new updates.