December 07, 2012, 06:17:58 pm
Hey guys, today for you I have a tut on how to hack the game Plague inc., so lets start.
What You'll Need iFile Plague inc.
Steps Now this first one is for unlimited dna points.
1. Open ifile and go into /var/mobile/Applications/Plague inc. /disease to hack (i.e. bacteria.txt, fungus.txt, etc.).
2. Once in your desired file (i'm going to use fungus) scroll down until you find the cost and change the parameter from -8 to 9999 or whatever value you wish.
3. Now, when you go into your game and in the transmissions tab evolve "Air 1" you'll get 9999 dna points or whatever value you entered.
Note: Other values can be edited.
Now if you want to unlock every level follow the steps bellow.
1. Once again your going to want to go into /var/mobile/Applications/Plague inc.
2. Now we're going to go into Documents and open up global_settings.ini in text editor.
3. Now, all you have to do is change all the values to "=2" which means that you've played it and beat it on normal (which would be 1) and brutal (2).
Then save and that should do you. It doesn't have to look exactly like that like the music and stuff is how I have it set but you get the point.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you have any questions just let me know.
December 07, 2012, 08:04:25 pm
Nice!! Thanks dude!! Another quality tut from pr0n3!!
December 07, 2012, 08:46:58 pm
Thanks ironman! Actually did that for a friend and figured someone else might want it.
December 07, 2012, 10:32:31 pm
I think my youngest son will. I'll have to show him your tut and hand him my iPhone and see what happens.
December 07, 2012, 10:42:32 pm
Sweet, it's a fun game if you like this kind of stuff that is.
December 09, 2012, 02:24:20 am
Plague inc is fun but the robot virus is way to hard when playing legit
December 09, 2012, 03:25:00 pm
Do you have to have a saved game first?
December 10, 2012, 08:06:22 am
No, it just edits the value it costs to a positive number so like when you have so many coupons the store owes you money for shopping there.
December 13, 2012, 08:30:07 pm
Clever! I like the screenshots. +1
December 14, 2012, 12:21:58 am
Ohh dude i stumbled upon the first part while i was just messig around on my ipod.....but the second one i had no idea....but i just made my virus insanly good in the same file so it started amazing then went back to normal after i was done